A career with Modbury Community Children’s Centre
- Our team of Educators are the most important asset to the success of our centre and the development of our children.
- We value and support the skills, knowledge, and well-being of our staff and encourage work/life balance. We offer an enjoyable working environment that is family friendly.
- Staff members are offered the opportunity to build a career path with Modbury Community Childrens Centre. We have an ongoing commitment to professional development and supporting staff with further study.
- The centre has an Enterprise Bargaining Agreement, which offers competitive wages and conditions.
- Modbury is a spacious, purpose-built centre with great facilities, located close to the Obahn, Tea Tree Plaza, TAFE, and Modbury Hospital.
Educator and Casual cook
Are you interested in working in our kitchen (replacing our cook when she is absent) and being on our casual educator panel? Full training will be provided to the successful applicants.
Potential applicants should contact our Director, Rachel McIntosh, for more information, or to forward a resume, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org